Monday 29 July 2013

New Lizardmens and some announcements.

New Lizardmens 


Some of them is really stuning - just look!

Niektóre z nowości są naprawdę powalające, tylko spójrzcie!

Predratory Fighters


I love Troglodon :)

Flying Fury


Legendary Lustrians


From - games worksop

It's time for save money to buy new models in army. Maybe i can make photos of my Lizardmens.

Czas zaoszczędzić pieniądze i uzupełnić skład mojej armii. Może porobię zdjęcia moim Jaszczuroludziom.

Song for today's evening 


I really love this song, and all other scientific songs from melodysheep. Enjoy!!!
They sing! one's of the greatest minds in a human kind :P

Uwielbiam tę piosenkę jak zresztą wszystkie inne "naukowe" piosenki od melodysheepa. Zapraszam do posłuchania!!!



Fresh information!


I done today two of my chameleons skins. I will post it tomorrow.
And sorry for all of my mistakes in english but my corrector is now out for two weeks. I have hope you "cut corners" on my mistakes. 

Dzisaj skończyłem dwa kameleony, efekty będziecie mogli zobaczyć jutro.
Trzymajcie się ciepło, chociaż nie wiem czy to najlepsze określenie w świetle najbliższej pogody :P


No comments:

Post a Comment